Featured talks I presented on various events.
Building GraphQL API for Kubernetes resources
Imagine that you want to create a UI for your Kubernetes custom resources. You could use Kubernetes API directly, but in most cases, it's better to write your own service which will implement the custom logic and expose a convenient API for the front-end.
Based on our experience in building such a production-grade solution, you will learn:
- Why we chose GraphQL.
- How we minimized load on the kube-apiserver.
- How we went beyond filtering by labels and created more powerful queries for Kubernetes resources.
- How we secured the GraphQL API.
- Cloud Native Warsaw
- Warsaw, Poland
Also presented on:
- SAP Kubernetes Summit in St. Leon-Rot, Germany (7/2019)
- San Diego Cloud Native Computing Meetup in San Diego, USA (11/2019)
Development team collaboration: Git best practices
Collaboration in the development team is essential. It wouldn't be that easy and straightforward if we didn't have version control systems - programs which makes easy to track and merge changes in text files, that are made by multiple people in the same time.
During the talk I will explain why Git is the go-to VCS, and will go through the best practices based on a few years of commercial experience.
- SAP Labs Hack Your Career
- Gliwice, Poland
GraphQL in Go
- Gophers Silesia
- Katowice, Poland